I love this genius little invention from the guys at Monsoon – they have researched historical weather data and used it to create a nifty little gadget which shows which dates are – historically – the wettest, in the hope that brides and grooms can stock up on brollies and suncream before the big day!
It’s a Nice Day for a Dry Wedding
86 years of Met Office rainfall data helps predict the best and worst days of the year to hold your wedding and avoid the rain.
- “Wedding Day Weather Calculator” created to help predict % chance of rain on any date, in a specific region of the UK
- April is the driest month of the year in the UK and the best month for a dry wedding
- 15th April is the driest day on average for the UK
- November is the wettest month of the year, with the 11th officially the wettest
- August is the wettest month during spring and summer