Fantail Designer Florist
Header image credit Key Reflections
Fantail are a multi award-winning Yorkshire wedding florist in Sheffield. We’re based on the edge of the Peak District located within the surroundings of our British grown cut garden.
Fantail – in a nutshell
- Whimsical, Romantic, Woodland and Boho are a few words that describe wedding styles that we love to create.
- High quality blooms sourced from international growers and our own seasonal cut garden.
- We work from a studio garage surrounded by flowers hand sown from seed and specifically grown and nurtured for weddings.
- We include our own selection of vases, candelabras and metalwork when creating your table designs
- Large Venue and Church Floral Instalments is something we get really excited about!
Your venue is booked, your date confirmed and you need to chat flowers and table design. You, our brides and grooms are the inspiration we need to create your wedding flowers and every creation will be tailored as individual as you.
We take pride in the personal service that we provide to our brides and grooms and it’s something that we’re known for throughout the industry and why people recommend us. Sam would say she’s pretty down to earth, easy to talk to and would always say it’s important to build a relationship with clientele to establish a good grounding from the offset.
We work from our studio-‘garage’, with views of British countryside sandwiched between the edge of Sheffield and the Peak District set amongst an ever growing cut garden with few chickens freely roaming. We deliver wedding flowers throughout Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and all the Yorkshire’s and having built the business up from scratch over 10 years ago now, venues know us, like us and also recommend us.
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Fantail’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/fantail-designer-florist
Discover more & get in touch!