12 of the best wedding invitations for 2023
We know… it’s barely even Christmas! But we’re excited for all of you who might be getting engaged! (Who’s peeking at wedding blogs already? We see you!)
If you’re about to set out on a whirlwind of wedding planning, we thought we’d help out by happily browsing the web for amazing wedding invitations. We know this is one of the loveliest bits of wedding planning, because we just looked and there are SO many gorgeous invites out there. Our fave place to shop invites is Etsy – here are 12 gorgeous designs from UK based Etsy sellers for 2023!
1. We love this botanical wedding invitation by Billie Rose Designs Co
2. This fresh, modern monogram style invite is stunning! It’s by The Invite Shack
3. How magical is this foiled vellum invite set? Such a beauty – it’s by Pure Invitation in Coventry.
4. If vellum paper is your thing, here’s another we adore: this minimal white vellum wedding invitation‘s a best seller by Twist Stationery.
5. For the eco couples out there (we love you!) here’s a pretty, floral plantable wedding invitation to bring joy to your day! It’s by Olivia Morgan.
6. This navy and rose gold wedding invitation packs a punch – we think it’s amazing! By Feelgood Invites in Cardiff.
7. This retro invitation set caught our eye and we fell in love. Hats off to Made by Rae in Redditch for this beauty of a LGBTQ+ friendly wedding invitation. We need more like this on Etsy! (But seriously, just buy these, they’re ace!)
8. This trending arch wedding invitation in neutral shades is everything. Lucy March Studio – we’re smitten! Your Etsy shop is gorgeous!
9. If you love a bit of type (we absolutely do!) then this typographical wedding invitation set by Paper Grace (London) is for you! Beautifully elegant, modern and perfectly designed. It’s a banger.
10. Know where your guests’ hearts lie? Then we’ve found the perfect wedding invitation with CAKE AND BOOZE for you! It’s by Amore di Carta Studio, and they’re not wrong!
11. Jessica Woodhouse makes these super cute personalised wedding invitations in Chesterfield – we think she’s got such a talent!
12. Vibrant, in your face and super colourful, our last invite sparks all the joy! We’re loving the 70s vibe of these wedding invites by the rather fabulous Blush and Blossom Paper.