It’s SO exciting to have weddings back! We’re thrilled for all of you lovelies getting wed this spring and summer, and can’t wait to feature your 2021 weddings! (Because 2020, total drought year for weddings! We’re ready for double, if not TRIPLE the celebrations we had last year!)
It’s got me thinking about all the weddings I’d love to see on the English Wedding blog. So I put together this little bucket list of dream weddings I’d be over the moon to publish on these pages. If you’re getting hitched or if you’re a wedding photographer with a wedding to help us tick off any of these, do please get in touch!
Our dream wedding bucket list
- A middle-of-nowhere Lake District elopement
- A wheelchair wedding
- A Norfolk Broads wedding with a barge!
- A donkey sanctuary wedding
- A sunrise wedding
- All the LGBTQ+ weddings (we don’t get anywhere near enough submissions – and I want to see the FULL rainbow)
- Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish weddings
- Weddings with non traditional attire – trousers, floaty dresses, men in skirts!
- Grooms with bouquets
- Diverse weddings – Black, Asian and minority ethnic couples and all the fabulous wedding styles from diverse cultures
- A UK outdoor wedding with a canopy of fairy lights
- A lavender / poppy / sunflower field wedding
- A full on punk wedding
- A relaxed folk music vibe wedding
- A wedding at sea
- All the surprise weddings
- Another Gretna Green elopement
- A wedding with hiking boots
- Curvy weddings – we adore you, plus size and body positive brides and grooms!
- A wedding that breaks all the rules
- A quiet wedding at home
- A silver haired wedding – over 70s get in touch!
- A carnival wedding
- A tree house wedding
Here’s how to submit a wedding to the English Wedding Blog!
- An introduction to your wedding. What makes it wonderful and inspiring?
- A link to a Dropbox folder containing 60ish of your most beautiful, bloggable images at 1024px wide.
I’ll send you a copy of my interview form for your couple to complete. (This is required for every wedding we publish.)
Become an English Wedding member!
English-Wedding.com is the first ever member-driven wedding blog. This puts UK wedding suppliers in control of one of the biggest and longest-running wedding blogs out there. We champion the independents: the sole trader photographers, stationery and cake designers, wedding dressmakers and everyone working in the wedding industry because their work is their passion.
Read our wedding blog membership pack to see how English Wedding works. We’d love for you to join us and submit a fabulous wedding for us to feature! (This doesn’t apply if you’re a bride or groom submitting your own wedding!)