Painshill is a unique Surrey wedding ceremony venue set in a beautiful 18th century landscape garden full of romantic follies and stunning views
Painshill – in a nutshell
- Elegant and Natural outside Ceremonies at the Gothic Temple for up to 75 guests.
- Exchange your vows with an incredible backdrop overlooking our award-winning landscape.
- Exclusive use of Amphitheatre and marquee for drinks reception for up to 2 hours.
- Golf Buggy and driver for unique photo opportunities round the landscape garden.
- Painshill is located in Cobham, Surrey.
We never forget that your wedding is incredibly important. Your first meeting with your wedding coordinator will enable them to understand your plans and ideas and begin to plan your unforgettable wedding ceremony.
Exclusively yours following your ceremony, our charming Amphitheatre, which leads up to the Gothic Temple, offers a wealth of flexibility and privacy creating the perfect setting for your sparkling drinks reception with fantastic views of Painshill. A marquee will be provided on the Amphitheatre lawn to ensure the comfort of your and your guests.
Steal a moment in our grounds to take unique wedding photos, a golf buggy and driver will be on hand to take you and your partner around the 158-acre landscape. Painshill is home to amazing features that include, the Temple of Bacchus, a romantic Ruined Abbey, a sparkling Crystal Grotto, a beautiful serpentine lake surrounded by spectacular follies and beautiful bridges.
The stunning grounds provide the most beautiful backdrops for your all-important wedding photos as well as offering spectacular views.
Gallery: Painshill Park
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Painshill Park’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/painshill-park
Discover more & get in touch!