These guys make the English Wedding Blog work. It’s not me… I curate the real wedding features, I write articles and features, and I hand pick the weddings we feature here. But without my fabulous sponsors the blog simply wouldn’t be able to share so much – and I wouldn’t know half of what I’ve learned about weddings over the last six years. Fact.
So today I want to say a huge thank you to the little group of handpicked sponsors who support and inspire the English Wedding Blog. They are:
- Zoe at Bunny Delicious who creates quirky, unique and charming illustrated wedding stationery collections
- Benjamin Toms – one of my favourite documentary wedding photographers, from Kent
- Excellent Newcastle upon Tyne wedding photographer Duncan McCall
- An awesome team: Buckinghamshire wedding photographer Heni Fourie and one of Heni’s most photographed venues (ask him why!) The Pavilion at Lane End.
- Professional Kent wedding photographer Andy at Howling Basset
- New English Wedding Blog sponsor the amaaazing Robert Sail Photography
- Brilliant Bristol wedding photographer Sandy at Love In Focus
- Lovely Jennifer Sinclair – a Hampshire wedding photographer with a passion for vintage inspired weddings
- My friends Rob & Sarah Gillespie who feature very regularly on the English Wedding Blog with all the stunning real weddings they share!
- Steven Anthony, a fantastic London-based documentary wedding photographer who covers the whole of the UK
- and lovely Terri from Summer Lily Photography whose romantic, creative style I love!
Thank you – all of you.
I don’t ever want to write one of those blogs which has too many sponsors: blinding you with dozens and dozens of ads for wedding suppliers would be dull for all of us. Instead, I select my sponsors carefully for their style, their personalities and their passion for what they do. I recommend them because they inspire me and I love sharing their work with you.
The English Wedding Blog sponsors are here because they’ve chosen a blog where they can get involved. It’s not just about plonking an ad at the side of the blog: it’s about showing you what they can do via published real weddings, sharing new collections, ideas and advice with you all. These guys really are the best – so bookmark this list and make sure you check them out before you book anyone else for your wedding!
To apply to be an English Wedding Blog sponsor from December please read my media pack and then get in touch: info@English-Wedding.com