With the shitshow of 2020 behind us, how can wedding blogs help YOUR business in 2021?
Header image credit: Somerset wedding photographer Simon Biffen Photography
Happy New Year! (we hope!!! – with all our hearts, we are HOPING for a better 2021.) Are you with us?
English Wedding has always been about matchmaking suppliers with couples. That’s our whole thing. It’s why the blog was born back in 2009, and it’s why I’m still here. English Wedding is all about showcasing the best wedding businesses, helping you shine and getting you seen by all those potential clients out there.
With 2020 still haunting us, things are different now. I could really use your help.
- What would you like to see on wedding blogs in 2021?
- How can we support you through 2021?
- How would you like to use our platform to boost your business?
I’d love to hear all about your business resolutions for 2021, your plans for getting back on your feet, your targets and marketing focus for the year ahead.
- Is SEO your big thing, or social media?
- Are you sharing beautiful images or advice on your blog?
- Do you love blogging and social media, or do you need help?
- And if there was a wedding blogger out there who genuinely wanted to give you a helping hand, what would you ask them?
(email me… I’m here, I’m making our 2021 plans RIGHT NOW and I’m listening!)