Nicola Gough Photography
Shropshire based shooter of humans in love seeks joy loving couples who dance with gusto no matter of their ability. Coffee addict, film lover, eats cake not kale.
Nicola Gough Photography – in a nutshell
- Relaxed, natural and instinctive wedding photography
- Shropshire wedding photographer covering the whole UK
- Hourly rate option available so couples can customise their coverage if not having a traditional full day
- Each couple will receive both a USB and an online password protected gallery of hi-res images with full printing permission
- Handmade albums and pre wedding photo sessions can be added to your wedding day coverage
I’ve been photographing weddings for over a decade now and it really is the very best job in the world; I feel incredibly privileged that couples choose me to shoot their day.
My favourite weddings are relaxed events, full of happy people and music, a celebration of love, because love is the absolute best, isn’t it?!
You’ll see me at your wedding; I’m not going to lurk in the bushes like a sniper, instead I’ll chat to your guests as though they are my own friends and family and I will share my stash of emergency snacks should you get hangry.
I’m also fortunate to be recommended by lovely Shropshire wedding venues including Pimhill Barn, The Hundred House and the Mytton & Mermaid.
Whilst I’m based in the beautiful county of Shropshire, I’ll gladly travel, especially if there’s the promise of good cake and enthusiastic dance moves. And confetti. There is no such thing as too much confetti. Fact.
Gallery: Nicola Gough Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Nicola Gough’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/nicola-gough-photography
Discover more & get in touch!