I’m a wedding photographer from the beautiful English Lake District, the most picturesque of places for a wedding.
Jaye-Peg Photography – in a nutshell
- My business name is a play on my own name and the most common file format for photographs.
- I love photographing elopement weddings, the ultimate romantic getaway!
- I am a member of The Guild Of Photographers. My photographs regularly score well in their Image Of The Month competitions, and I have had photographs shortlisted for Wedding Photograph Of The Year.
- I also work as a makeup artist, which is how I got into photography.
- Even though I am a recommended supplier at 3 popular Lake District Wedding Venues I always find it exciting to go somewhere new. or somewhere I’ve not worked before.
My name is Jaye Adams and I am a female wedding photographer from the Georgian town of Cockermouth, which borders the Lake District National Park, in Cumbria. I offer a wedding photography service for everything from elopement, just the two of us, weddings to full day wedding photography packages.
I love to take photographs that are fun and informal, with a little bit of wow thrown in for good measure. In the Lake District why wouldn’t you want some stunning photographs on your wedding day in this amazing location. As your day unfolds I want to photograph your wedding as it really happens, capturing the joy and emotion, moment after special moment and photographing memories for you to look back for years to come. From Lakeside hotels to country house, from wedding barns to castles, wherever you choose for your dream wedding I can be on hand to tell the story of your day.
Gallery: Jaye-Peg Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Jaye-Peg Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/jaye-peg-photography
Discover more & get in touch!