J S Coates Wedding Photography
Fun, Natural & Relaxed West Midlands Wedding Photographer. Mixing storytelling and epic portraits to create beautiful wedding photography.
J S Coates Wedding Photography – in a nutshell
- 95% of the day it’s natural and relaxed wedding photography
- Multi-Award Winning Wedding Photographer
- Long Coverage. I get there early and stay until the dance floor goes EPIC
- Friendly and easy going photographer
- Midlands Based but covers the whole of the UK
Hey, I’m Jonathan from J S Coates Wedding Photography. Although I’m a West Midlands Wedding Photographer I cover the whole of the UK and beyond. I’ve been lucky enough to win some cool awards for the amazing job that I do and be featured on some great wedding blogs. Your Perfect Wedding Photographer voted me in the top 100 UK wedding Photographers and I’ve been highly commended in the Wedding Industry Awards twice.
My style is very relaxed and most of your wedding day I will be capturing all the little moments, the big moments and everything in between. It’s all about the laughs, smiles, tears and the love. Of course we can do a few group shots if you want them and I love to take couples away for a short portrait run and great some epic pictures. The most important thing to me is that you enjoy your day with your guests and let me capture of out for you.
I get there as early as you want me and always stay for the dance floor. Let’s be honest, drunk people dancing is a goldmine for us photographers 🙂
Here are just a few fantastic Midlands weddings venues where I’ve been lucky enough to photograph weddings. You can tap on the links to see more!
- Possibly the Midlands top wedding venue, Shustoke Barn in Warwickshire
- Sutton Bonington Hall, near Loughborough, Leicestershire, East Midlands
- Stunning, Michelin starred Hampton Manor, West Midlands
- Swallows Nest Barn, close to the Cotswolds border in Warwickshire
- Redhouse Barn in the Worcestershire countryside
- The Welcombe Hotel, just outside of Stratford Upon Avon in the Warwickshire countryside
- The fabulous Compton Verney, set in acres of beautiful Warwickshire parkland
- Characterful wedding venue Avoncroft Museum, in Worcestershire
I would love to know more about your day so please get in touch and let’s chat about all things weddings.
Gallery: J S Coates Wedding Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of J S Coates Wedding Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/JS-Coates-Wedding-Photography
Discover more & get in touch!