Kristie is a Yorkshire wedding photographer & videographer aiming to create beautiful, natural images and video. Capturing the day as it unfolds, relaxed, emotive documentary style.
Daze Photography – in a nutshell
- I love all things wedding! I get wrapped up in the excitement and joy of the day and often shed a tear at the speeches! I adore hearing people’s love stories, how they met, their quirks and funny anecdotes.
- With over 10 years experience I have covered a wide variety of weddings across the UK and abroad. I love travelling so being lucky enough to have weddings in Cyprus, Mallorca and Ireland was amazing!
- I enjoy using the scenery as a backdrop and showcasing your personalities to create beautiful, expressive and timeless images. I also love capturing spontaneous moments as well as all the finer details you spent time choosing.
- Creative photography and videography that can be booked separately or together as a package which saves money overall and includes a tried and tested team who work together harmoniously. Rather than 2 different companies getting in each others way.
- I’m a Yorkshire girl, based in North Leeds but covering the whole of Yorkshire and beyond. Always up for an adventure so happy to travel to all corners of the UK or abroad.
I set up Daze Photography in 2010 after having a lifelong love of taking photos. I studied photography and videography in Leeds and also had one to one training at Red 5 Studios who specialise in weddings and portraiture. I knew then that was the area of photography I’d like to go into. I have never looked back and really love my job, I’m really passionate about what I do!
My brand blends traditional photography, creative photojournalism, and modern portraiture together. The results are contemporary, fine art photographs and film with an edge!
Your personalities beautifully captured in a natural way.
I realise not everyone likes their photos being taken so I try to make people feel at ease and be none intrusive. I always visit the venue beforehand if I haven’t already done a wedding there to locate the best areas and backdrops for photographs to save time on the day, giving you and your guests more time to enjoy yourselves.
Most people’s biggest wedding regret is not having a videographer to document their day! With 3 cameras to capture lots of different angles and details nothing is missed! Creative videography using slow motion, time lapse and aerial cameras to give your wedding video the wow factor! Capturing every detail and emotion, your day as it unfolds. Memories to re-live and keep forever.
Why not save money by booking photography and videography with us? With a package to suit every budget it makes sense to have a tried and tested team working together. Whether you just want ceremony and speeches filming or the full day in all its glory we can tailor a package to suit your requirements and budget. Get in touch for more details.
Gallery: Daze Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Daze Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/daze-photography
Discover more & get in touch!