Hands up – I have a confession to make. I’ve been to a couple of weddings where (and I feel awful for saying it) I got bored. The thing is, wedding days have gaps. There’s the lull in the afternoon between the ceremony and the wedding breakfast, and the bit in the evening when things are winding down and everyone’s a little tipsy and a little sleepy… so guess what? Your guests will need a bit of fun to keep them entertained in those times!
The weddings I’ve loved most of all have been the ones where we got to play. For the afternoon it’s easy: outdoor games (or a venue with table football or ping pong!) will keep everyone entertained.
In the evening, my hands-down winner is a wedding photo booth. And preferably, one which is equally entertaining to watch from the outside as it is when you’re dressing up and making silly poses!! I’ve been in some brilliant ones – there was the one with my friend’s nipple, and the one with the pirate equipment we ended up wearing ALL night.
Of course, as with everything wedding, not all suppliers are created equal. There was the photo booth that failed – it ‘went down’ for the night. Arghh! And the one with the grumpy attendee (not a fan of drunk people? In the wrong job!) so you absolutely need to hire the right wedding photo booth to keep your merry guests giggling at their own foolishness all night long.
The guys from London wedding photo booth company Absolute Booth are wedding industry experts. They’ve been involved in weddings for years and I’ve had the pleasure of working with both Ben and Jason. They’re absolute stars who know how important it is for your wedding entertainment to be a big part of your best day ever.
So Absolute Booth is altogether different and stands out from the crowd. This is a wedding photo booth that oozes luxury, style and class. They offer a full wedding package with all of this included:
- A choice of stylish, beautiful wedding photo booths
- 3 hour use of your wedding photo booth (extra hours available)
- 2 x booth attendants
- Their very own unique box of props
- A choice of fun backdrops
- A photo album with an extra set of prints for guests to sign
- Prints printed straight away for guests to keep
- Online gallery of your images
- Personalised mobile app with all your images as a keepsake
- Personalised wording on your prints
- Set up and delivery of the booth
- Locations covered are London, Kent and Surrey.
Click on your location to find out more!