Zara Davis Photography
Cotswolds wedding photography for down to earth romantics by Zara Davis Photography. Covering Gloucestershire and the rest of the UK too!
Zara Davis Photography – in a nutshell
- A natural and relaxed style throughout your day.
- A mix of Candid, formals and romantic portraits of your day. I’m totally up for mixing this around if you need to!
- I’m the blend-in type and love to capture those little moments that go unnoticed.
- I’m based in the Cotswolds but travel all over for weddings including elopements and European destinations!
- Lastly (but not least), if you have a dog at your wedding, I shall love you forever (I’m slightly besotted with them!)
Hi, I’m Zara a fellow down-to-earth person who loves photographing the most romantic day of your life! I’m based near Stroud, Gloucestershire in the glorious Cotswolds but also cover wedding throughout the UK and Europe.
Memories are important to me. I’m the hugely sentimental type and it warms my heart thinking of you both in fifty years looking over your wedding photographs and reminiscing on your day. That’s what drives me – capturing memories so those joyful moments will last forever for you both.
I’m the blend-in type so I can capture the unseen moments and smiles and let you and your guests be yourselves with no stress.
I have three wedding photography packages to choose from and I have a second photographer with me as standard so we can capture everything and you’ll get extra images. No one has ever regretted getting more wedding photos and more moments captured!
I also have an hourly rate for small weddings in Gloucestershire, Bristol, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
If you like my style of wedding photography then why not send me a message and ask for my free pricing and photography guide.
Gallery: Zara Davis Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Zara Davis Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/zara-davis-photography
Discover more & get in touch!