Sigi Kirkpatrick Photography
Sigi Kirkpatrick Photography – Friendly, Relaxed, unobtrusive story telling approach. Berkshire Wedding Photographer based in Reading, also offering coverage across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Hampshire.
Sigi Kirkpatrick Photography – in a nutshell
- Friendly and relaxed yet professional
- Providing a face to face consultation, photography time line of the wedding day and an online gallery for you and your guests
- A complimentary Engagement shoot when booking a full day coverage
- I build a strong rapport with the Bride and Groom to focus on what you want captured on your big day
- Available for an informal non-committal chat – just call!
- Editorial shoots published in the Wedding ideas magazine and on the Confetti blog – described as “so beautiful it will make you cry“
I am a Berkshire Photographer, specialising in telling your Wedding Day story in a friendly, relaxed and unobtrusive way.
Based in Reading and offering coverage across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Hampshire, my aim is to take the strain of capturing your Wedding Day memories.
Every wedding is different as is every couple – so we’ll work out your exact requirements before the day and then focus on what you want.
My style is a refined and artful storytelling, providing a natural and relaxed experience so you can enjoy the day knowing that your most treasured memories will be captured. We will meet pre-wedding and plan the big day, creating a schedule so that I can capture those key moments from the morning preparations to the First Dance and evening festivities. The results can be delivered in a variety of formats, from online galleries to beautifully bound albums that you will treasure forever.
Gallery: Sigi Kirkpatrick Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Sigi Kirkpatrick Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/sigi-kirkpatrick
Discover more & get in touch!