Rabbit House Studio Photography
Cornwall based wedding photographer living to make the most beautiful images out of the big and small moments of your wedding day.
Rabbit House Studio Photography – in a nutshell
- My business is named as a legacy to my fluffy rabbit friends whose (very posh) home has been extended, renovated and transformed into my beautiful studio and office.
- My fist ever wedding was a happy accident as my neighbours two doors up refused to book a photographer that specialised in weddings and basically didn’t give me the option to say no!!… It was the best thing that could have ever happened as I LOVE photographing weddings of all types.
- I am so inspired by Cornwall and where I live, I am also very patriotic as a Cornish person! I feel so lucky to have so much natural beauty on my doorstep and this gratitude helps me to find the most beautiful things in every situation – even better captured as a still image.
- I am a South West Wedding Awards Finalist in the New Business category for 2022 which is absolutely incredible. I have planned, launched and built up my business using every spare moment on weekends and evenings, whilst also working part time and looking after two children under the age of 5!! It’s exhausting but SO amazing to have got this recognition!
- I leave most of the weddings that I photograph, feeling like I have made new friends! I love to help out, be handy and do whatever is needed to make your day the best it possibly can be – as well of capturing the most beautiful images of course!
Gallery: Rabbit House Studio Photography
I’m a true Cornish girl, mostly found at the beach searching for sea glass with my girls and I adore the South West of England.
I cover all areas of Devon, Cornwall and Somerset and will venture further if required. I recognise that you may be asking me to create a memento of one of the most special days in your life and I want it to be all you dreamed of and more.
We will chat before your wedding in a consultation, or we can get to know each other a bit better through an engagement shoot if you’d like. In all honesty, I’m not that keen on having my photo taken either, so I know how awkward that can feel. After a few laughs about it being awkward and cringy, we will be laughing so much that we will all relax and it will just be good fun.
I capture things as they happen, naturally, but will offer small gestures of guidance if needed. I love including all of the details of your day, from the venue and the way that you have dressed it, to the tiny details that mean so much to you as part of your day.
Many couples remark that some of the photos I take show them parts of the day that they weren’t even aware of and this is also what I love about my job!
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Rabbit House Studio Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/rabbit-house-studio-photography
Discover more & get in touch!