Hello lovely! I hope you’re having a wonderful day so far. I have something exciting to share with you this morning: beautiful images and amazing styling ideas from a super team of wedding suppliers and one of the best wedding venues in the north west.
Think literature: classic books with art deco elegance. Think vintage: feathers, pearls and faux fur with a strikingly beautiful make up look. Think style: exquisite fonts and striking stationery designs. And think glamour: a deliciously strappy wedding dress, the most amazing setting, and a classic vintage car.
There’s even snow outside… our beautiful model’s accessories and flowers are perfect for a winter wedding and as practical as they are pretty. You will adore this shoot – I know I do, and I’m thrilled to be able to share it with you today.
Massive thanks to the most brilliant wedding suppliers from around Lancashire:
- Photography by Rachel Joyce Photography
- The shoot was held at the Haworth Art Gallery, Accrington, Lancashire which is a quirky little venue suitable for intimate weddings.
- Flowers were provided by Garlands Florist www.garlands-florist.co.uk
- Stationery by Think Good do Weddings www.thinkgooddoweddings.co.uk
- Dresses from Vintage Lane Bridal http://www.vintagelanebridal.com/
- Make up by Rebecca Brown Makeup Artist https://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-Up-by-Rebecca/400260750083033
- Hair by Michaela at Identity Hair https://www.facebook.com/pages/Identity/100146323388874
- Car provided by Special Wedding Cars https://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Wedding-Cars/259914560732839
- Headpiece by Kirsty Marie Designs https://www.facebook.com/kirstymariesparkle
art decoGarlands FloristGreat GatsbyHaworth Art GalleryIdentity HairKirsty Marie DesignsRachel Joyce PhotographyRebecca Brown Makeup ArtistSpecial Wedding CarsThink Good do WeddingsVintage Lane Bridal