Hello lovely! Welcome to the English Wedding Blog this fine morning 🙂 I have exciting news and a favour to ask, if you can help me!
Help create the biggest and best real UK weddings database on the internet with English-Wedding.com
I want YOU to have all the wedding inspiration you could possibly need, at your fingertips. That’s why I’m creating a huge database of real weddings right here on the English Wedding Blog, and listing them all by UK county and region – so you can search online for real weddings in your area and quickly find:
- Gorgeous images of real weddings in your county
- Real couples sharing their wedding day stories on the blog
- The best wedding photographers in your area, with real couples’ reviews of their services
- Lists of local wedding suppliers with images of their wares
- Brides’ and grooms’ own recommendations for local wedding suppliers
- Thousands of ideas from real couples to help you style your wedding
- Wedding stories, advice and top tips from UK brides and grooms
- Affordable, real-life wedding ideas to inspire your day!
Here’s how you can get involved!
I’m looking for as many real weddings as I can find, to share on the blog. I need your help to spread the word, to reach out to wedding photographers across England and the UK! Tell your wedding photographer the English Wedding Blog is on the lookout for real weddings to share with UK brides! Every wedding submitted will be considered and I’ll add as many as I can to our list 🙂
Wedding photographers – share and promote your favourite weddings!
The more weddings on the English Wedding Blog list, the more couples will see them! All weddings shared here will be fully credited with links back to your website or blog. Submitting a wedding is a great way to show your photography to UK brides and grooms, and to link your brand name with your favourite venues and other regional wedding suppliers.
1. The quick way to share!
Send images of your favourite wedding to me via Dropbox at info@English-Wedding.com with links to your website or blog, a quick paragraph about your couple and their big day, and names of any other wedding suppliers involved in the day.
2. The BEST way to share!
Let me have a look at your blog and if there’s a wedding we both love, send a copy of my questionnaire to your bride and groom by email, and return it with up to 60 images via Dropbox to info@English-Wedding.com for a full real wedding feature on the blog.