Jordanna Marston Photography
Jordanna Marston is a London wedding photographer who has photographed weddings across the capital, and in exciting locations across the UK and Europe too. She promises – and delivers – “a joyous, one-of-a-kind photography experience that you won’t find anywhere else”.
Jordanna Marston Photography – in a nutshell
- based in London
- photographing weddings across the UK and in Europe
- colourful, creative documentary style
- joyous, fun and vibrant wedding photography
- award winning photography for laid back & fun loving couples
London wedding photographer Jordanna Marston‘s website is all kinds of beautiful. It makes me SMILE. It’s one of those delightfully colourful and cheery places on the interweb which actually make me grin and feel something. Which kind of makes Jordanna a little bit special, in my wedding blogging world!
Jordanna is approachable, creative and just a little bit alternative. She’s not your traditional wedding photographer, but she’s definitely your girl for vibrant, exciting wedding photography in a documentary style. As a people person Jordanna loves working for couples who are thinking outside the box, planning weddings which don’t toe the line of tradition but mix creativity with fun and a brilliant atmosphere. Your wedding photography journey with Jordanna will be a one-of-a-kind experience you just won’t find anywhere else.
Jordanna Marston’s creative style of reportage photography is all about storytelling in a natural way, giving images which are bursting with character. Her army of happy customers will tell you she has buckets of energy when it comes to wedding photography – and as a result Jordanna’s wedding portfolio includes some incredible and unique celebrations.
Gallery: Jordanna Marston Photography
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Jordanna Marston Photography’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/Jordanna-Marston-Photography
- 10 of the BEST London wedding venues
- 35 essential tips for child-friendly weddings!
- Nailing the confetti moment – 20 brilliant tips with photos
- The cool couples’ choice: 10 awesome wedding venues outside London
- Overcoming awkwardness – advice from the heart for camera shy couples
- Smashing the patriarchy on your wedding day
- Why 2021 will be the year of unplugged weddings
- The year the wedding world changed – and 5 genius ways to adapt
- Why couples like you have been choosing smaller weddings for years!
- Beautifully imperfect wedding photos for non-princessy brides
- Group shots needn’t be a borefest – promise!
- Does wedding photography need a sense of humour?
- Welcome to English Wedding, Jordanna Marston Photography!
Discover more & get in touch!