Jessica Turner Designs
Jessica Turner Designs, Ethical, Slow Bridal Fashion
Jessica Turner Designs – in a nutshell
- Made with organic and peace silk fabrics
- Designed for the romantic, boho bride
- Bridal illustrations for inspiration to support slow bridal fashion. A sketch to bride service
- Expert in dip dye, and layering colours
- Dresses beautifully made in the UK by an experienced freelance seamstress
A small yet perfectly formed collection that supports slow fashion. Jessica’s wedding dresses have a modern bohemian charm about them and it’s the extra fine details that make her dresses unique.
The styles embrace pretty boho sleeves, stunning back details, contemporary slits, dip dye and sometimes crochet/ knit embellishments.
Sustainable and ethical practices are at the heart of Jessica’s work. She produces minimal quantities and focuses on the quality of the dresses.
Jessica’s bridal collections are hand painted on paper and supported by fabric swatches and then they are beautifully crafted and completed to perfection.
Gallery: Jessica Turner Designs
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Jessica Turner Designs’ features at english-wedding.com/tag/jessica-turner-designs
Discover more & get in touch!