Planning a wedding today, finding amazing suppliers and gathering inspiration and ideas is so much easier than for any generation before. The internet is a world of discovery, filled with blogs and style inspo you can soak up like a sponge.
It only really became a thing with the birth of wedding blogs that you should look for a wedding photographer you’d “click” with. Before 2008 couples had a different choice to make – image quality and the technical side of photography was key. Things changed, and there’s now a wonderful rainbow of wedding photographers to choose from. It means you can shop around for a photographer who
- ‘gets’ you. They share your style and culture
- is female. If you’re more comfortable this way, it’s cool
- has that ‘insta’ look with their editing
- understands that you love details. And loves them too
- will recommend other suppliers they know and trust
- fits your budget and your wedding style