Whitestem – styling venues across Dorset and the surrounding counties with beautiful, sustainable and natural potted greenery: living trees, arches and other potted plants for weddings.
Whitestem – in a nutshell
- If you are you inspired by the natural world and would like to make the ethical choice by being as sustainable as you can on your wedding day, then we can help by creating a stunning botanical effect with real potted trees and natural greenery.
- We have trees ranging from fairly tall Eucalyptus, Olive and Silver Birch which look so amazing in large halls and churches all the way down to mini Olive, Citrus and Bay trees which are perfect to use as table centre pieces
- Our stunning leafy Star Jasmine arches have tiny white flowers in the summer months that have the most heavenly fragrance and look stunning used as backdrops for your ceremony or your top table
- Most of our trees are evergreen and keep their glossy green leaves all through the year. Whether you are planning a summer or a winter wedding, our trees dressed with twinkly fairy lights create an such a beautiful effect as you celebrate your special day and dance the night away
- Just in case you were wondering, all of our potted trees and greenery will arrive looking pristine and fully waterproofed so that they can be used safely indoors at your venue
Inspired by the wonderful comments we got at our daughter’s wedding about the trees and jasmine arch that we used to style the venue, we decided to share the love and help other couples achieve the same leafy green look of the natural world at their own weddings.
Having worked in the horticultural industry for quite a few years involved in both maintenance and design, it was the natural next step for us to help others use trees and sustainable natural greenery in a beautiful way to help style the most special day of their lives.
We take pride in making sure that the trees that we supply are of the best quality possible and we fully recommend that our couples come and visit us for a cuppa and a chat and to have a good browse around the trees and arches in our nursery at their leisure.
We also love to come and visit your wedding venue with you to chat about where our trees and greenery would create the best effect so that you can be reassured that you know it’s all going to look absolutely stunning on the day.
We are so proud to be valued partners of many venues across Dorset and beyond and count many local wedding professionals as our friends.
Photographer credit https://www.whitechaletstudio.uk
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Whitestem’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/whitestem
Discover more & get in touch!