Vicki’s Floral Designs
Header image credit: https://lifelikephoto.co.uk
Vicki’s Floral Designs is a fabulous, creative wedding florist, located in ‘The Foaling Stable’ on a gorgeous converted farm in Sawbridgeworth Hertfordshire.
Vicki’s Floral Designs – in a nutshell
- My style is loose and natural, wild and trailing, incorporating the best flowers, foliage, grasses and berries the season has to offer.
- I’m passionate about British blooms and British foliage. I have a wonderful partnership with a grower 10 minutes from my stable, it’s a match made in heaven! Most of my stock is delivered direct from the growers in Holland (if not using British), so ultra fresh.
- I love a challenge! No job to big or too small. I do love to create glorious wedding arches, hanging installations, feature urns and miles of foliage garlands.
- My workshop is proudly named after the Foaling Stable, its former use on the farm. It’s here in the comfort of my stable I hold consultations with my clients.
- I have many items for hire, from vintage glassware and bottles, ceramics and earthenware, to barrels, ladders, vintage furniture & crockery, brass candlesticks, hoops and urns.
You’ve recently become engaged or have been organising your wedding for a while, your’re excited, nervous, you know what you want, or have no idea, I’m here to guide you on your way.
From your initial contact email and mood board, to welcoming you to my workshop for a wedding consultation, I will sit with you, glass of bubbly (or tea) and discuss your dreams and visions. I have great experience and knowledge to help you choose your bespoke bouquets & buttonholes, ceremony and reception decor, creating designs just perfect for you. I am personable, friendly and do love a chat! Lucy and Lola Cockapoo are my faithful workshop furbabies and you may get to meet them!
Nestled on a farm in the heart of the Hertfordshire countryside The Foaling Stable is near Sawbridgeworth & Bishops Stortford and Harlow in Essex. A converted stable that is my workshop, it is an Aladdin’s cave, full of warmth and character, hanging installations decorate the beams, upcycled dressers and bookshelves that heave with props.
I am proud to be a recommended supplier at Down Hall, That Amazing Place, The Reid Rooms in Essex and The Manor of Groves in Hertfordshire.
Gallery: Vicki’s Floral Designs
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Vicki’s Floral Designs’ features at english-wedding.com/tag/vickis-floral-designs
Discover more & get in touch!