Married to my Camera
Wedding Photographer Surrey, passionate about natural documentary wedding photography, focused on the moment so that you can focus on being in the moment
Married to my Camera – in a nutshell
- I take the time to get to know my couples by having a face to face meeting, and I treat every wedding as unique and special.
- Recommendations count for a lot. With over 10 years experience I have many many happy couples!
- I shoot in a documentary style, which means authentic emotion filled moments are captured discreetly. You’ll feel more present throughout the day and able to enjoy the love of family and friends that surround you.
- Because I’m passionate about what I do, I offer coverage of the whole day, right up until the final song, sparkler exit or fireworks!
- After the wedding you’re able to choose from a range of beautiful handcrafted albums and prints to showcase the story of your day.
Hi, I’m David. When asked to describe my style of wedding photography, words such as authentic, natural and relaxed, usually spring to mind. Almost as soon as I got into photography, aged sixteen, I realised it was documentary photography that I really loved, and I enjoy applying this storytelling approach to my wedding photography. Rather than bossing you around from one location to another on your wedding day, I prefer to quietly observe and wait for moments of anticipation, laughter and connections between family and friends, and of course between the newlyweds.
I do allow some time for the parent pleasing group photos, and some portraits for the mantelpiece, but it’s capturing those moments that will transport you back in time whenever you look at your pictures that is my main focus. With this in mind, I offer all day coverage and also include a beautiful album as standard with all my wedding collections to tell the story of your day. A family heirloom that will hopefully become more and more precious as time goes by.
I enjoy working with family oriented creative couples. I just love the diversity of people and places I get to photograph doing this job. Although I’m a wedding photographer based in Surrey, I enjoy travelling all over the South East, and have even shot a number of weddings abroad. I offer all my couples a no obligation meeting before booking, and I’m always on hand to offer advice throughout the build up to the wedding day itself.
Gallery: Married to my Camera
Featured on English Wedding!
See all of Married to my Camera’s features at english-wedding.com/tag/married-to-my-camera
Discover more & get in touch!