For the first time this year, to brighten your Friday, here’s a bit of wedding blog love for you to enjoy!
This one’s been a long time coming, has it not? And I’m especially sympathetic to everyone in an office out there this week: I feel your pain, having spent much of this week surrounded in piles of paper – I’ve been doing my accounts. Ick!
But this… now this is fun. For me it’s research. For you it’s half an hour or more, as you wish, reading and getting inspired and looking at gorgeous pics!
- Natasha and Fred’s Bartle Hall wedding-hugs, hilarity and humiliation
- Gorgeous One Marylebone wedding from Jodie Chapman Photography
- A Chic City Wedding on Whimsical Wonderland blog
- Becky & Gary one fabulous photo by Steve Gerrard
- Rock ‘n Roll Vintage Wedding
- A Belle Epoque Christmas wedding – all I want for Christmas is you…..
- A beautiful wedding at Cheshire’s purpose built wedding venue Styal Lodge