Morning lovelies! I have another gorgeous – and best of all, simple – wedding project for you to try today. Flowers can be as opulent or as simple as you wish, and this hanging floral wreath idea is fun to explore as well as super pretty!
What you need:
- Wire coat hanger
- Selection of flowers and greenery
- Floral tape
- Floral wire
- Washi tape (optional)
How it’s done:
1. First of all, shape your clothes hanger into a circle.
2. Group together small posies of flowers and leaves and tape them together with floral tape.
3. Starting at the top, tape a posy to the hanger.
4. Then continue with another posy, using the flowers and leaves to cover the stems of the last posy.
5. When you reach the half way point, start at the top again and work around the other side.