Scottish flavour and flair for you today ladies and gents with the final part of Andy and Bec’s wedding feature on English Wedding blog. We’ve had the marriage, the tears, the poppies, the speeches and the best men’s bums (in part two of the wedding blog). Now I’ll show you all those gorgeous details to inspire your own wedding day.
All of the photographs are taken by my lovely friend and English Wedding blog sponsor ARJ Photography.
Scottish wedding inspiration board
Andy and Bec’s wedding theme mixes soft pastel pinks and purples with a real flavour of Scotland.
- table napkins are tied in baby pink ribbons
- stationery is elegant with romantic calligraphy scripts
- Bec wears an intricate hair accessory with pearls and crystal
- Andy and his best men are in Scottish formal dress
- Bec wears a beautiful dress with lots of romantic detail and her bridal shoes have more lovely pearls