Wedding magazine definitely caught my attention with its feature on the top UK wedding bloggers, and has some of the most inspiring bridal shoots as well as being one of the best designed UK wedding magazines overall.
Wedding magazine: a review
Issue compared: June / July 2011
Cover price: £4.90
- 260 pages
- 15 pages of real weddings
- 25 pages of advice and feature articles
- 13 other non-selling pages (contents etc)
- 82 pages of product ideas
- 125 pages of advertisements
- 48% of the magazine pages are ads
I enjoyed reading ‘what every husband should know’ – an entertaining extract from a book with some laughs and nice advice too. The UK wedding bloggers article of course was brilliant – it’s great to see the wedding magazines really taking notice of wedding blogs (and while it’s not going to be my thing as I still have this gun pointed at my foot, the idea that we should all work together is a nice one)!