I’d like to say a special hello to anyone who can see sunshine today! As I type it is cold and rainy here… I’m waiting for the crisp sunny autumn days to begin. Of course, it means I have plenty of time to blog, and to read my favourite wedding and photography blogs. These are my picks from the last week and a bit! Enjoy x
- Sammi and Andy got married in a windmill! Love this!
- A 1950s inspired wedding – and a Marilyn lookalike bride, don’t you think?
- Cornflowers and sunshine: love this Yaxley Hall wedding
- Turkish wedding traditions from this English wedding
- Laura impressed me with her DIY button bouquet – and check out the delicious-looking tiered fruity wedding cake. Proper cake!
- This wedding has the actual proposal in the vintage typewriter it came from 🙂
- A very tantalising sneak peek – keep your eyes on the image garden for more!
- Lots of gorgeous ideas for you here – thanks Anneli!