Header image credit: London wedding photographers York Place Studios
Get featured on English Wedding this month!
We’re looking for beautiful (micro) weddings to publish in July – so send yours in! We’re excited to see all kinds of weddings on these pages, and we’re especially looking for:
- beautifully decorated BARN weddings
- relaxed GARDEN weddings
- stunning TIPI weddings
- INCLUSIVE and DIVERSE weddings
After the year the wedding industry has had, we’re still doing everything we possibly can to keep your screens full of beautiful wedding ideas, and to help support all of the wedding photographers and other UK wedding suppliers to shine online. Whether you’re a newlywed couple or a photographer, please get in touch!
How to submit your wedding for a blog feature
If you’re a bride or groom, please ask your photographer to get in touch. Give them the link to my submissions page. We’ll be in touch with a little online interview form you can fill out.
Photographers, please ask your couple for permission to publish their wedding on the English Wedding Blog before you submit images. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief introduction to the wedding. What makes it wonderful and inspiring? Tell me a little about the venue too, and any other suppliers involved in the day.
- A link to a Dropbox folder containing 60ish of your most beautiful, bloggable images. Please note I ONLY use Dropbox for submissions; no other file sharing service.
- Images should be 1024px wide (not longest edge! Even portrait orientation images need to be this width). Please send lots of detail images (flowers, stationery, venue styling) and couple portraits.
- I’ll send you a link to my interview form for your couple to complete. (If they choose not to, it’s ok – we can still publish so long as you have their permission.)
I’m so excited to see what you have to share with us!
TOP TIP: If you haven’t had a wedding featured on a blog before, check out my 10 top tips for wedding photographers to help you get your first blog feature. You’re welcome!