Hello there beautiful! I hope you’re having a wonderful week. I’d like to make it just that little bit more lovely by offering you an exclusive saving on my next modern calligraphy workshop, which will be happening in Manchester on Saturday the 26th of May.
If you’re going to make your own invitations, place cards and table stationery for your wedding, attending a calligraphy workshop will be a massive help to you. You’ll learn how to make beautiful letter shapes, which will add so much personality to your wedding stationery. I’ve taught plenty of brides-to-be along with their mums, best friends and sisters… and the classes are a lovely way to spend a little relaxing time together too!
Workshops are usually £65 per person – this includes your own personalised calligraphy starter kit with pen & nib, ink and alphabet samplers.
Exclusively to English Wedding Blog readers, we’re offering a discount of £10 per person when you book 2 places together.
We start at 1 and finish anywhere between 3 and 3:30. And the classes are ideal for absolute beginners, starting with simple loops and swirls and ending with envelope addressing and pretty calligraphy quotes!
Save £20 when you book 2 places on my 26th May calligraphy workshop
- Visit www.etsy.com/uk/listing/553429806/26th-may-2018-modern-calligraphy
- Change the quantity (no of places) to 2 and click Add to Cart
- Select ‘apply shop coupon codes’ and enter the discount code SPRING20, then click Apply.
- Where it says ‘add a note’ please tell me both of your first names (so I can personalise your calligraphy kits!)
- Select ‘Proceed to checkout’ and follow the instructions.
- You’ll receive a confirmation letter in the post next week!
More information – location details and more – can be found in my Etsy shop: Manchester calligraphy workshops