Wedding crafting doesn’t have to be difficult – and you can easily avoid the tricky bits by choosing your crafty projects carefully. For example: table plans can take weeks to finalise; invitations are fiddly and there are usually dozens of them – avoid! The best approach to wedding DIY is to make fun, easy, decorative touches which won’t steal your weekends away! I have another awesome wedding DIY project from the lovely girls at AO Life to share with you today. Enjoy!
Easy wedding crafts: pretty DIY Floral Vase
You will need:
A small glass bottle
Off white spray paint
Hot glue gun
How it’s done:
1. Start by pulling the blossoms off the stem.
2. Take the bottle outside or open all your windows, lay out the newspaper and apply a thin layer of spray paint. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes before applying a second coat and then leave to dry again.
3. Heat up your glue gun and carefully apply a dollop of glue to the back of a blossom.
4. Stick onto the bottle.
5. Repeat with the other blossoms applying them closely together to create a trail around the bottle.
6. Once all the flowers are glued on, apply another thin layer of spray paint all over the flowers which will give the flowers a matching look to the vase.
Thanks once again to the lovely crafty team over on AO Life – where you’ll find plenty more easy DIY projects for your Summer wedding! Did you miss our lovely floral napkin ring tutorial? DIY Floral Napkin Rings for your summer wedding