Elegance doesn’t have to be opulent: the most beautiful weddings can be those where simple touches are creatively curated to make a pretty, understated but effective style. Recently I featured a very richly styled shoot from Waddesdon Manor – the overall look was pure elegance but some of you felt it was financially unachievable… so today I have something especially for all you looking for elegance on a tighter budget.
Affordable elegance: creating elegant style without the cost
Today’s styled shoot is more about affordable elegance. The secret is to spend on a few key details: the dress, accessories, stationery and a bouquet in this case.
Favours, cakes, cars and other details are optional.
Consider your venue carefully too: Those ‘per head’ costs can be astronomical, and there are so many options these days for alternative reception venues.
I’ve featured several weddings on the blog where couples enquired at a venue which had never held a wedding before… and ended up holding their dream weddings there!
With thanks to Ricardo from Pistacho Photography for today’s lovely images. Full supplier credits are below.
“Hotels are known for being a castle of romance. From the Caruso where Greta Garbo built some of the most talked love stories to the Beverly Wilshire where Vivian, played by Julia Roberts (in Pretty Woman), got her first taste of the high life.
“The place for this romantic and elegant look is the Artist Residence Hotel in London, the perfect romantic bolt hole, an eclectic luxury.”
- Photography: https://www.facebook.com/pistachophotography – http://pistachophotography.com
- Venue: Artist Residence – http://artistresidencelondon.co.uk
- Dress: Sassi Holford London – http://sassiholford.com/
- Tiara: Polly Edwards Bridal Tiaras & Headdresses – http://www.pollyedwards.com/
- Florals: The Flower Fashion –http://www.theflowerfashion.com/
- Hair/Makeup: Rumana Khan Mua
- Wedding Stationery: Bohemian Dreams – http://bohemiandreams.co.uk/
- Model/Production: BIBI GOES CHIC –http://www.bibigoeschic.com/