Hey everyone! I need your help today, as I’m searching far and wide for a lovely person to help me out a little behind the scenes at the English Wedding Blog. I don’t believe in interns (I wouldn’t work for free so I don’t expect anyone else to!) so I’m looking for the right person to spend just a couple of hours a week helping me with social media for the blog.
Could it be you?
I’m looking for someone to help look after my social media: specifically Facebook and Pinterest. The work I’ll ask you to do will be on the English Wedding Blog Facebook Page and Pinterest boards, helping me share the blog content and looking out for fabulous new things to feature on these pages.
I’ll need you to work for two and a half hours per week, spending 30 minutes on five separate days. I’ll pay £20 per week via PayPal. When you choose to work is up to you!
The freelancer’s role will be to raise the profile of the English Wedding Blog via social media. If you think this is something you’d excel at, then get in touch!
Who am I looking for?
Professional freelancers and copywriters need not apply! I’m looking for someone who loves weddings, blogging and follows modern wedding trends. You might already work in the industry, or maybe you’re planning your wedding and would like a little extra spending money.
- You need to love wedding blogs and know them well
- You need an eye for spotting beautiful imagery
- You should already have a Pinterest page
- You’ll need to be a bit of an expert with Facebook pages
- I’m looking for someone who can work independently with little guidance
- You can be anywhere in the UK
At first I’ll ask for my freelancer (you, I hope?!) to work for a month on a trial basis. For more details please email me now – firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject ‘Freelancing’ and I’ll send more information on the freelancer’s role.
How to apply
Ask me for the full freelancer’s role description first. If you think you’re my perfect freelancer, then email me with:
- A quick paragraph about you, your background, and why you love weddings and blogs
- Links to your own website, blog, Facebook business page if you have them, and to your Pinterest profile.
- Show me links to 2 real weddings you’ve seen on photographers’ own blogs – I want to see weddings which reflect your personal tastes.
I can’t wait to hear from you!