Oh! Perhaps I should explain the title of today’s post before anyone worries about pixies in central Manchester’s civic buildings… it’s ok. This afternoon’s real wedding feature is by some of my favourite wedding photographers, the lovely Peter and Sara of Pixies in the Cellar. They published this amazing wedding on their blog a little while ago and I just had to show you! Emma and Chris’s wedding day covered two very distinct but equally gorgeous locations…
The ceremony was set in the magnificent (and pixie-free!*) Manchester Town Hall.
*note the lower case p.
Afterwards guests travelled in a vintage bus to Hyde Bank Farm for a rustic wedding reception. The flowers and rustic styling are amazing and perfectly suit the gorgeous bride and groom whose sense of style and fun is awesome!
- Pixies in the Cellar official website www.pixiesinthecellar.co.uk
- The Pixies in the Cellar blog – latest weddings, engagement shoots and news! http://pixiesinthecellar.blogspot.co.uk
- See images by Pixies in the Cellar on Pinterest
- Follow Sara and Peter on their Facebook page
- Tweets from Pixies in the Cellar @iPixies http://twitter.com/iPixies
Photography: Pixies in the Cellar
Wedding ceremony: Manchester Town Hall
Reception: Hyde Bank Farm
Bus: Belle Vue who also have a gorgeous looking 1951 Leyland Tiger vintage single decker coach 🙂
Flowers: Strawberry Fields
Music: Dotted Crotchets
Photobooth: Event Booths