Hello everyone! What do you have planned for this weekend? I’ll be doing a bit of a road trip as I catch up with some lovely wedding people at two gorgeous locations: firstly Storrs Hall is holding an interactive wedding styling event:
Storrs Hall, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 3LG
Sunday 16th March 2014
- Wedding dresses and bridal styling from Julia Tasker Bridal Couture
- Bridal Hair and Make up styling from Aqua Hair and Beauty and Jackie Bradder
- Interactive photo shoot from Steve Holcroft Photography
- Interactive video from Safe Harbour Productions
- Cake creations and tasting from Beaulea’s Cake Studio
- Floral and bouquet styling from Brackens of Bowness
Take the opportunity to take a look around Storrs Hall and sample canapes and drinks, whilst experiencing this complimentary bridal styling event with leading local wedding suppliers demonstrating their skills.
Broadoaks Country House’s Country Chic Wedding Fayre
… and I’ll be popping in to gorgeous Broadoaks Country House to see their country chic wedding fayre, which promises to be just as lovely and different. Broadoaks is my favourite Lake District wedding venue by miles and I’ll be spending plenty of time there in the next few weeks… although that’s a secret! (Tell you later hehe)
Meet top Lake District wedding suppliers including wedding photographer Chris Freer, Christa from Beautifully Vintage, Bonny Wee Cakes and more. Oh, and from noon the lovely team at Broadoaks will be doing open tours of the house every 30 mins. They’ll be serving afternoon tea and canapés throughout the day as well so you can sample the food…. the perfect Lake District afternoon out, don’t you think?! I’d love to see you there!
Broadoaks Country House, Bridge Lane, Troutbeck, Windermere,
Cumbria LA23 1LA