I really do love it when wedding suppliersget all creative on me… there’s nothing better than seeing their designs in action! This goes for everything from dresses to accessories, invitations to flowers. And with these lovely ideas from a Hollywood Glamour bridal shoot at Olivier Laudus in my inbox, I couldn’t resist blogging the new collection!
The 2014 Great Glamour collection at luxury wedding accessory boutique Olivier Laudus is all about evoking Hollywood glamour and the elegance of bygone eras.
The collection, aimed at stylish contemporary brides with an appreciation for elegance and glamour, comprises twenties inspired headbands, forehead chains, vintage tiaras, oversized bracelets and art deco style jewellery using Crystallised Swarovski Elements, pearls, diamante, feathers and ribbon. Prices range from £65 to £235.
The 2014 Great Glamour collection by Olivier Laudus was shot at the Corinthia Hotel in London (http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/london/).
- Photographer: Fiona Kelly (http://fionasweddingphotography.co.uk/)
- Hair Stylist: Joshua Altback (http://www.joshuaaltback.com/)
- Make-Up Artist: Ana Ospina (http://anaospinamakeup.co.uk/)
- Stylist: Elisabetta Cirulli (http://linenandsilk-weddings.com/)
- Wedding dress Look 1: Sabina Motasem (http://www.motasem.co.uk/)
- Wedding dress Look 2: Ellis Bridals (http://www.ellisbridals.co.uk/)
- Shoes: Rainbow Club (http://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/)
- Flowers: Liz Inigo Jones (http://blueskyflowers.co.uk/)