Ever wonder what wedding blogs wedding bloggers read? (Sorry if the answer’s no and I’ve twisted your brain with that bizarrely phrased question.) I read a lot of wedding blogs and love reading about unique weddings, discovering new ideas and enjoying great wedding photography.
Guessing that you like all the same things as I do* I try and share my favourite wedding blogs in a weekly or fortnightly round up… although it’s been a while! Here are my favourite real weddings, creative ideas and things to buy, advice articles and Pinterest boards for you from the last few weeks’ reading. Enjoy!
*except possibly riding motorbikes and climbing mountains… I mean the wedding side of things really!…
The best real wedding blogs
- A beautiful Blenheim Palace Wedding blog by Lisa Dawn
- An enchantingly pretty Norwegian wedding
- I adore this Richmond wedding (and seeing summer again!) by Karen Flower Photography
- One of my favourites: A Bickleigh Castle Wedding in Devon by Howard Lucas
- A magical Scottish wedding blog
- Fancy a weekend long wedding? In Snowdonia? By Mike Plunkett
- Always the most beautiful of weddings on Love My Dress blog
- Fabulous style and creative freedom – I love this art deco wedding
- A beautiful English wedding from Blackbrook House, Derbyshire
Think creative! Ideas and designer updates
- Wedding Stationery trends for 2014 – four articles by designer Nathan at Artemis Stationery
- Glamorous and stylish rustic wedding ideas on Style and the Bride
- Cake – the answer to world peace? | Susannah Fields Photography
Advice and opinion
- Wedding photography checklist – should we have one?
- My Friend is Photographing my Wedding – a professional’s opinion on one of the biggest debates in weddings for 2014
- Spring and summer flower crowns – Belle Amour … what do you make of these?
- Why Cosmopolitan could be wrong about wedding dresses! I enjoyed reading this article on Unique Bride
- Wedding photography prices – if you ever wondered anything about wedding photography prices, you’ll probably find the answer here.