Due to popular demand, Cornish skincare brand Organic Trevarno have created a range of beautiful miniature sized products for their new Wedding Favour collection. The samples in the picture below are here on my desk and are free to a good home – head over to the English Wedding Blog Facebook page for your chance to win!
Wedding favours from Organic Trevarno
All hand-made in the heart of the Cornish countryside with entirely natural and organic ingredients, these mini treats are a great way of thanking guests for being part of your special day and are packaged in a range of bright colours to coordinate with your wedding design.
Choose from cute miniature versions of their handmade soaps, flower and herb infused bath salts, dinky tubs of olive and almond hand cream or their luxurious selection of bath & body oils in brightly coloured bottles. Simple and stylish, these chemical free British-made bath treats will delight and pamper your guests whilst being kind to the planet.
Each of Organic Trevarno‘s wedding favours can be customised to your choice of colour theme by selecting from the range of brightly coloured glass bottles available and adding matching ribbon and personalised tags.
Prices from £1 – £3.50, minimum orders apply. www.trevarnoskincare.co.uk
Win my sample pack of wedding favours from Organic Trevarno!
The lovely people at Organic Trevarno sent me some samples to admire, sniff and decorate with my calligraphy, and they’re sat next to me here at English Wedding Blog HQ ready to be sent to a good home! If you’d like to try them, enter my facebook competition today for your chance to win! www.facebook.com/englishwedding
The prize comprises of:
- sweet orange & vanilla bath & body oil 30ml
- lavender & geranium soap 20g
- rose geranium bath salts 75g
- olive & almond hand cream 15ml
- lavender, geranium & palmerosa bath & body oil 30ml
Terms and conditions
1. Only one entry per person.
2. The prize is one box of Organic Trevarno wedding favours as listed above.
3. All entrants must like the English Wedding Blog Facebook page and share the competition status update to be in with a chance of winning.
4. The competition will commence on Friday 17th January and close at midnight on Sunday 26th January 2014. The winner will be announced on the English Wedding Blog Facebook page by Thursday 30th January and their prize will be sent in February.