Whatever you’re doing this weekend I hope you’re having a lovely relaxing time. For those of you who’ve just got engaged, I hope you’re loving every second of the exciting wedding planning journey! For those of you marrying in 2014, big hugs from me. I bet you can’t WAIT!!!
Every week I like to share my favourite wedding blogs with you. I read a lot of wedding blogs and bookmark all the best ones so I can tell you all about them. I sort them into real weddings, creative ideas and advice / opinion so you have a nice little mix of everything to read. Perfect for a lazy Sunday, yes?
Today there’s a little extra to share with you: lots of my wedding photographer friends have been sharing their best bits from 2013 and it’s just the best ever time to see thousands of wedding ideas in glorious technicolour on your screen… see the ‘best wedding photographer blogs’ below for more. Enjoy! And have a lovely Sunday everyone!
The best wedding photographer blogs
- My 2013 review by Karen Flower Photography
- The ultimate wedding day! by Simon Biffen Photography
- 2013 in photographs by Phil Drinkwater
- The best of 2013 by Rob Dodsworth Photography
- A 2013 review by wedding photographer Neale James
- The best wedding photography of 2013 by Pete Barnes
- Two thousand and thirteen by the lovely Sam Ward
- Carly and Andy’s Cheshire wedding at Arley Hall
- Sarah and James’s glamour pin-up wedding in Italy
- Nicki and Chris’s quintessentially English wedding at South Farm
- Elora and Alex’s glamorous Landmark Hotel wedding film
- Hannah and Mark’s rustic Priston Mill wedding
- Susa and Pete’s pom-pommy Brighton wedding
- Someone needs to listen to a little more Frank Turner is all I’m saying… Gene Simmons’ vow renewal. (Read his book!)
Think creative! Wedding crafts and style ideas
- A woodland wedding inspiration shoot with ribbons and calligraphy on the fabulous Whimsical Wonderland Weddings blog. With Karen Flower Photography
- Signature drinks signs because I adore all kinds of papery wedding treats and signs are the best way to incorporate lettering, type and calligraphy into your wedding day!
- Styling an autumn wedding? This is unmissable – a great shoot with lots ideas for style and decor on Love My Dress
- For the paintbrush wedding escort cards… gorgeous Pablo Picasso wedding inspiration
- If you’re going to do glitter, dive in head-first!!! Cinderella wedding style with extra glitter – crazy but I love it!
- Once upon a dream… this shoot is simply divine. So elegant, so grown up – but still oh so fairytale. Love, love, love!!!
Advice and opinion for brides and grooms
- You’re engaged! 10 tips to get you started from Dream Occasions
- How to beat noise restrictions at your wedding venue – really useful!
- 2014 wedding trends – yes, vintage is STILL right up there (if you believe what you read!)
Oh! If you’re a wedding photographer and you’ve published a ‘best of 2013’ blog post you’d like to share please link to it from the comments fields below!