I adore Etsy. For visual wedding ideas and for those times when my eyes just need a little treat, I head to Etsy. Even before Pinterest! It’s a wonderful, gorgeous, inspiring little part of the internet and I adore it. Some of my favourite weddings on the blog have been from brides and grooms where Etsy has played a big part in their day… If you’d like to see a real wedding, then Naomi and Eric’s Etsy-filled wedding was a real favourite!
Today I’ve been playing on Etsy and saving some of the ideas there to show you. I know you’ll adore these! If you’re new to Etsy then click on the sellers, explore their shops and spend a few pennies to show your support for independent craft businesses. They’ll love you for it and so will I!
- Creative cut out wedding invitation from Asymmetree Design
- Sparkly star decorations from Simply Mad Weddings
- Metallic mason jars by Style Jars and Cans
- Rustic floral crown from Florabond
- Cute gold heart stickers from Packagery
- Gold painted vintage frames From The DIY Store
- Gorgeous bridal clutch by Petite Vintage Bags
- Adorably rustic wedding guest book (or journal) from Indras Ideas
- Beautiful burlap style table runner from Hot Cocoa Design
- Fabric flower bouquet from Sol Bijou
- Quirky escort cards from The DIY Store
- Mr and Mrs forks – from a selection by Olive Spoon Studio