Hi everyone! Hurray, it’s the weekend at last. I’m currently on a Christmas shopping binge – wish me luck! I’m hoping to beat the crowds and spend the rest of November and December munching happily on mince pies knowing it’s all done. In the meantime, I have some brilliant wedding blog features to share with you. As always, do share your own favourite picks if you think I’ve missed something!
Real weddings – the best wedding blogs of the week
- A homespun wedding in the Hertfordshire countryside
- Whirls and giggles at Kelly and John’s wedding
- An original 1950s gold wedding dress
- A beautiful wedding film on Vimeo – Julian and Sonal
- Sarah and James’s 1950s glamorous wedding
- Stunning wedding flowers for Natalia and Andy at Stapleford Park
- A music themed real wedding with vinyl records
- A vintage vacation elopement on the Isle of Wight
- A city chic wedding in Manchester’s Lowry Hotel
- A gorgeous outdoor wedding – Erika and Kevin
- A pretty and relaxed French garden party wedding
- A glamorous navy and gold wedding at Prestwold Hall
- I adore this dreamy Italian wedding
- Nina and Paul’s gorgeous wedding at Bartholomew Barn
- Sophie and Tom’s fairtrade wedding in Poole
Think creative – get your DIY on, or buy from the best creative wedding suppliers around
- Creative wedding guest book inspiration – loving those vintage postcards!
- Make your own edible flower wedding favours
- Heavenly headpieces, creative calligraphy and fabulous flowers
- Colourful, vibrant wedding table settings via Calligraphy by Jennifer
- DIY your own huge Just Married sign – for the brave!
- Love this lilac garden party wedding inspiration board
- Top bridal designer Charlotte Balbier (more from Charlotte on the blog tomorrow!) shares her own wedding stationery ideas
Wedding advice and opinion
- Magicians are annoying! An entertaining discussion 🙂
- Movies to inspire your wedding day
- How to score a cheap wedding cake – interesting because supermarket cakes seem to be a new thing in the US! Really?
- Hand written thank you cards, or typed? Which will you send?
- Top destination wedding venue questions to ask
- Asda offering 3d printing – the next big thing for cake toppers, or cheap and tacky?!