Hello everyone! I hope you had the loveliest of weekends. It’s been gorgeous here and I’ve spent some time in the countryside over the last couple of days… reflecting on how beautiful nature can be, as the leaves begin to change to glorious reds and autumn shades. Today’s feature continues on from last week’s beautiful woodland wedding fairytale at Owlpen Manor. I was honoured to supply calligraphy for this ideas shoot, which was put together by the very lovely Fiona Campbell and Kat Forsyth alongside some more star wedding industry names.
The images here show ideas for styling a fairytale wedding with a very natural theme – delicate florals with a rustic touch, quintessentially English quotes and table settings with just a dash of Shakespeare! If you’d like to incorporate any of these ideas into your own wedding day then do get in touch. There’s a full supplier list a little way down the page with links to everyone involved.
Links to all of the fabulous team involved in the shoot!
Do check them out for your wedding supplies – many work nationally and are based in the London area.
- The photographers were Kat Forsyth, katforsyth.com and Fiona Campbell, www.fionacampbelllondon.com
- calligraphy: Claire Gould, English Wedding Blog and Calligraphy-for-Weddings.com
- The house is Owlpen Manor, www.owlpen.com
- White dress: Miss Bush Bridal Wear ‘Jesus Perro 2030’ www.missbushbridalwear.co.uk
- Red dress: The State of Grace, thestateofgrace.com
- Gold dress: Faith Caton Barber, faithbarber.com
- Flowers: Rebecca from Ivy Pip and Rose ivypipandrose.co.uk 07940 389698
- cake: Peggy Porschen cakes, peggyporschen.com
- other stationery: Pepper and Joy, pepperandjoy.com
- vintage china, silver and tableware; www.mrs-terrence.co.uk
- globe and candelabra; weddingfloralarchwayhire.co.uk
- stylist: Lauren McGovern at ladyamyweddingdesign.co.uk
- make up: Nina Singh; email@example.com 07532 231943