Hi everyone! Phew – the end of another week and it’s been a busy one. I’ve had some lovely calligraphy orders, climbed a couple of mountains, been playing out in my new Mini… time to look forward to another great weekend as I head for Manchester to see Soundgarden tonight. But before I go… here are some of the wedding blog features which I’ve loved over the last couple of weeks:
- Breathtaking wedding photography from Hampton Manor
- A gorgeous Woburn Abbey wedding
- The atmosphere at this Manor Barn wedding is perfect (and I love the tractor and trailer!)
- A bright and happy Henley wedding blog
- An elegant civil partnership from Ston Easton Park
- Beautiful sunshine – a Hertfordshire wedding
- and a deliciously vintage celebration from Eltham Palace
- An Indian wedding from Coombe Abbey
- Naked cake and a red London bus – wonderful!
- A magical wedding at a favourite venue – Wasing Park
- I love this seaside wedding
- The flowers are amazing in this vintage Brighton wedding
- Rain couldn’t spoil this beautiful and thoroughly British wedding
- … and this teepee wedding has a fabulous Scottish flavour
- Ellie and David’s vintage wedding is awesome!
- This Italian wedding inspires me
- And last but not least – a romantic wedding steeped in London history
- Quintessentially English wedding inspiration
- Five fantastic wedding guest book ideas
- Spectacular creations from Amy Swann cakes
- Claire Pettibone wedding blog inspiration – get creative with ribbons!
- Gorgeous letterpress wedding invitations
- A treasure trove of paper lanterns
- Favourite alternative wedding readings
Advice and opinion
- Bad and ugly wedding dresses of 2012?
- How to deliver a great wedding speech
- Kids at weddings – a different perspective
- Beards at weddings – something you’ve never considered?