Hi everyone! How has your week been? I hope you’re enjoying some sunshine while it lasts… I can’t believe it’s September already. I’m just not ready for Christmas yet, and I’ve already seen tinsel. Yikes! But shall we talk about weddings instead?
Today I wanted to share some of my favourite wedding invitation designs with you. I’ve been an admirer of Bunny Delicious for years – Zoe’s quirky wedding invitations have character and such a unique style. There’s truly something for every couple in her collection – from the vintage birdcage to delicate snowflakes, London to New York…
1. Birdcage wedding invitations by Bunny Delicious
2. London wedding invitations with Big Ben…
3. Alternative London wedding invitations…
4. Quirky New York inspired wedding invitations
5. Flip flop invites for a destination wedding
6. I love the his and hers flip flops! Invite exclusively by Bunny Delicious
7. I love New York – wedding invitations made in the UK
8. The bride and groom outfits are a Bunny Delicious signature style
9. I just love the campervan range – do look at the Bunny Delicious website to see endless variations for colours and little details on these!
10. The cutest little invitations with groom, bride and daisies!
11. Birdcage with love birds – adorable! in natural colours
12. For winter weddings – mistletoe and rich red ribbon
13. Lush satin ribbons for a London wedding invitation
14. Perfect for a luxury castle wedding
15. From the Bunny Delicious design HQ! An elegant and quirky wedding cocktail party invitation
16. I love the soft tones of this destination wedding invitation with cute flip flops
17. A casino wedding invitation – timeless glamour with a sense of fun!
18. Beautifully delicate snowflake wedding invitation by Bunny Delicious
19. What colour’s your campervan? Quirky wedding invitation for a seaside wedding
20. A unique wedding invitation with a quirky tree design
21. More birdcage wedding invitations – I love the simple design of these quirky invites and you will too!
I have been recommending Bunny Delicious to my friends and calligraphy clients for years, and I’d love to share more of Zoe’s work with you here on the English Wedding Blog.
I simply haven’t time to show you as many quirky wedding invitation ideas as I’d like to – there are dozens on the Bunny Delicious facebook page so please do hop over there (oops! unintentional bunny reference…!) to see many more!
Another Bunny Delicious speciality is these gorgeous and unique wedding guest books. I’ll share some of those with you soon! Claire x
Fun, funky and fabulous wedding stationery!
bunny deliciousbunny invitationsquirky invitationswedding invites