Morning everyone! I quite fancied talking about toilets at weddings today. Hope that’s ok!? More specifically, where are your wedding guests going to wee, and is it going to be a special experience? Now I’ve got your attention 🙂 All wedding venues have loos, and you’d naturally expect a stately home to have a lovely bathroom. But what about luxury wedding toilets if you’re having a tipi wedding reception? Either way, adding special surprises and treats for guests on a loo break can be a very memorable and welcome touch!
Bathroom accessories – adding luxury to your special day
article by Mobile Thrones
Everyone wants their outdoor wedding to be memorable and fun for their guests. There are a few simple, yet luxurious, additions that you can easily do to make that happen. Every outdoor wedding needs bathroom facilities for the guests and adding a personal touch to them is an easy way to achieve luxury. One of the best assets you can provide for your guests are pre-made bathroom baskets. Bathroom baskets are an ideal way to make sure your guests – male and female – feel looked after on your big day.
Bathroom baskets can hold an item for any unforeseen eventuality. Imagine one of your female friends has the misfortune to have a wardrobe malfunction. She need not fear, as the bathroom baskets will contain safety pins! You can include anything you desire in these bathroom baskets and we’ve made a list of the bare essentials to get you started:
- A mini first aid kit, which includes blister plasters, as many guests will be wearing brand new shoes.
- Deodorant and miniature perfume bottles for those hot summer days.
- A sewing kit, which contains additional white & black buttons as well as safety pins.
- Hair products and accessories, such as dry shampoo, wax, Kirby grips, hairspray, bobbles, etcetera.
- Feminine hygiene products. Strictly for the women, of course. None of your guests want to be caught short on your special day.
- Toothpicks, dental floss, mouthwash and breath mints will be very appreciated by the guests after their evening meal.
- And finally paracetamol, aspirin and indigestion tablets will aide any guests in need of medicinal relief. (Please be careful and if there are children at your wedding remember to keep these out of reach!)
After these essentials are added you can release your creative side with luxurious little gifts (instead of wedding favours, even)! Here are a few examples to get you started.
- As is often the way with outdoor weddings, the party runs well into the evening and night. Be gracious to your female guests by having a basket of pashminas or soft blankets for them to wrap up in if the evening gets a little chilly.
- Another concern of many female wedding guests is spending a whole day in extremely high heels. They are immensely flattering of course but they are not always comfortable, especially after a good old-fashioned boogie! In consideration of your dear friends’ feet, you could add fold up ballet shoes to help them hobble home when the party comes to an end. (And some may need to use them before that to strut their stuff on the dance floor!)
As you can see it’s extremely easy to add a dash of sophistication whilst providing helpful little luxuries for your wedding guests. Preparing for any malady or issue that may arise for your guests before the day will remove any worries you may have about your guests’ comfort and enjoyment. So you will be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the best day of your life in style!
What other little treats will you be including in bathroom baskets for your guests? Do share your ideas here… I’d love to hear some more creative suggestions as well! How about comic books for the guys to read on the loo? (Or is that silly!) Maybe hand lotions for the ladies, or photos of you with all your friends on the walls in the loos? Claire xxx