Hey again, Happy Friday everyone! I have to confess I’m not here this morning… it’s music festival time at English Wedding Blog towers this weekend! But what better opportunity to share the best UK wedding blogs of recent weeks, hey? In fact I’ve been saving these up for about three weeks, possibly more! Oops. But that means more wedding goodies to share with you today. Enjoy! And have an amazing weekend. Claire xxx
Real weddings – the best UK wedding blogs
- Love this pretty barn wedding on Whimsical Wonderland blog
- A fabulous festival wedding at Foxhills
- Pure magic – a snowy wedding blog on Rock My Wedding
- A marine wedding – one of my highlights
- This is fab – Longstowe Hall wedding blog
- Pretty in pink – spring wedding
- A gorgeous Essex wedding blog
- Vintage inspired elegance for Jess and Andy
- Love the trampoline! Jo & Dave’s wedding
- Pretty pinks and pastels on Love My Dress blog
- A magical flower themed wedding
- Glamour at Iscoyd Park – Rachel & Alex
- Nothing could beat a wedding reception at the pub 🙂
- A fab alternative Brighton wedding
- Simply beautiful – Laura and Joe’s Essex wedding
- Just a quick peek – romantic Beaconsfield wedding
Think creative – ideas, new products and things to fall in love with
- Colour ideas – ice cream pink (yum)
- Australia themed wedding stationery made in the UK!
- Discover Halfpenny London bridal boutique on Love My Dress blog
- Gorgeous wedding signs on wood – crafty and cool!
- Wedding stationery discoveries on Etsy.com
- Alternative wedding bouquet – steampunk style. This is amazing! From Pumpkin & Pye
- A deliciously light seaside wedding inspiration board
Advice and opinion – the best in wedding tips and topical chat
- A truly inspiring shoot inspired by marriage vows – ’til death do us part, and more… Love My Dress blog
- Do we really need another wedding awards? No….
- ‘How to Photograph a Wedding‘ – one photographer’s baptism of fire (many weddings ago!) gives real insight into what you should be looking for in a wedding photographer
- How have wedding gift lists changed? From the 1960s to now
- Is your wedding bloggable? (And should you care?!)
- More on bloggable weddings – The Devil’s in the Details!
Pinterest boards – a few little favourites to browse and repin!
- Beautiful cakes
- Set tables and flowers
- Unique wedding dresses
- Wedding inspiration – the details!