Morning everyone! I’d like to share this inspirational bridal shoot with you – inspired by ballet and described as “a photo shoot that is like no other“, it’s a stunningly beautiful fusion of ballet and weddings. It’s so good you might fall over.
I fell in love with this ballet bridal shoot instantly, and I’ve a feeling you’re going to love it just as much as I do. The shoot covers a wide range of eras including dresses and accessories from the 1920’s – 1950’s and was carried out at Rhinefield House Hotel in the New Forest. Two professional ballet dancers were the Brides for the day, and they were from wedding photographer Martin Bell‘s old ballet company – Northern Ballet. Martin is based in Hampshire and covers weddings across the UK and internationally. He is also a professional dance photographer. www.martinbell-photography.co.uk
The Bridal Ballet: A bridal shoot inspired by the elegance and grace of ballet
A talented bunch of wedding suppliers for you to discover!
- Photographer – Martin Bell Photography – http://www.martinbell-photography.co.uk/
- Hair and Makeup – NW Make-up – http://www.nwmake-up.co.uk/
- Florist – Driftwood and Daisies flower company – http://www.driftwoodanddaisies.co.uk/
- Bridal wear – Brides of Winchester – http://www.bridesofwinchester.co.uk/
- The Bird cage Veil – Helen Martin Veils – http://www.hmveils.co.uk/
- Accessories / Bridal Jewellery – Melody Clark Couture Jewellery http://www.melodyclarkcouture.co.uk/ (Images in the hotel room and outside in the grounds)
- Accessories / Bridal Jewellery – Glitzy Secrets – http://www.glitzysecrets.com/ (Images in Main Hall towards the end of the photo shoot)
- Venue – Rhinefield House Hotel http://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/hotels/rhinefield-house/
- Ballet dancers – Northern Ballet http://northernballet.com/ *not strictly wedding suppliers, but deserve recognition for their roles in such an enchanting bridal inspiration shoot!
More from The Bridal Ballet inspiration shoot on Martin Bell’s wedding photography blog