Most of you will have heard of Vivien of Holloway – a UK wedding blog favourite for years now! With a fabulous range of vintage wedding dresses based on 1940s and 1950s styles they’re true stars of the vintage scene for brides and bridesmaids.
Gorgeous, affordable vintage wedding dresses from Vivien of Holloway
With an authentic collection of affordable, ready-to-wear bridal and bridesmaids dresses, be sure you pay them a visit at their London boutique. See dresses and find out more!
With vintage style weddings remaining a firm favourite with brides all over the world, Vivien of Holloway have shown how you can give a nod to the Fifties with your bridal fashions, whilst keeping costs low. I’m a huge fan (and have spent far too long browsing their website for a summery little number for me already today!) and I know many of you think they’re just brilliant too!
Vivien of Holloway now has a dedicated page on the English Wedding Blog which you can find here: Vintage wedding dresses from Vivien of Holloway
(To see other blog sponsors please click on the wedding suppliers link in the top menu bar)
Vivien of Holloway – find out more!
- Vivien of Holloway official website and online shop
- facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vivienofhollowaygroup
- Twitter: @vivofholloway
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/vivofholloway/
- Latest news on the blog: http://vivienofholloway.blogspot.co.uk/
- Melissa and her bridesmaids in Vivien of Holloway dresses (on Rock n Roll Bride)
- Francesca wears Vivien of Holloway (on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
If you’re a wedding supplier you can find out all about sponsorship of the English Wedding Blog by clicking the advertise link in the navigation menu or here: advertise on the English Wedding Blog