I’m welcoming today’s lovely new blog sponsors Pixies in the Cellar with open arms and a huge grin. Creative North West wedding photographers Peter and Sara are based in Cheshire and cover the whole of Greater Manchester, the North West and further afield too!
Pixies in the Cellar are blog favourites: they’ve had weddings featured on some of my favourite UK wedding blogs –
- on the English Wedding Blog with Catherine and John’s English tea party wedding in Derbyshire
- been chosen for Picture of the Day on the Wedding Community blog
- on Brides Up North wedding blog with Kirsten and Carl’s wedding
They’re also just lovely people. Peter wished me good luck on the day of my driving theory test and I passed! So Pixies in the Cellar are my newest lucky charm 🙂
But it’s their wedding photography which really stands out for me. Their style is to create a set of images that document yet have a compositional and artistic content. Capturing the essence and flavour of your wedding in an artistic and visually compelling way is the driving goal of Pixies in the Cellar.
Find out more about them on their brand new recommended supplier page on the English Wedding Blog: North West wedding photographers Pixies in the Cellar (also easy to find from the top menu bar of the blog, or from my main wedding photographers page).
Further information and useful links
- Pixies in the Cellar official website www.pixiesinthecellar.co.uk
- The Pixies in the Cellar blog — latest weddings, engagement shoots and news! http://pixiesinthecellar.blogspot.co.uk
- See images by Pixies in the Cellar on Pinterest
- Follow Sara and Peter on their Facebook page
- Tweets from Pixies in the Cellar @iPixies http://twitter.com/iPixies
If you’re a wedding supplier you can find out all about sponsorship of the English Wedding Blog by clicking the advertise link in the navigation menu or here: advertise on the English Wedding Blog