Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. The English Wedding blog has been full of gorgeous real weddings this week so it’s time for a little catch up and for me to share the weddings and blog features I’ve been reading everywhere else! It’s been a little while (isn’t it always! Hehe – subscribers will know me too well by now!) so there are loads to share with you. Enjoy! Claire x
20 real weddings – my pick of the best wedding blogs!
- Super stylish Greenwich wedding blog
- The most amazing sunset wedding photographs (scroll down) from St Audries Park
- Summery yellow and blue – an East End wedding
- City chic – a London wedding at Trinity House
- Summer and colour – adore those bouquets! Dorset wedding
- Head over heels for this one: Kate and Adam’s wedding at The Grange Hotel. Beautiful.
- A sparkly and stunning London wedding blog!
- The Midland Hotel in Morecambe for a gorgeous art deco wedding
- A DIY wedding in Poole
- Lavender & lace at Lumley Castle
- Blue and sunflower wedding theme at Dissington Hall – fab!
- Love this Oxfordshire wedding blog – scroll down to the last image. Wow!
- An anglo-French love affair at Combe House Hotel
- Beautiful – the best smiles from this Coniston Hotel wedding
- Cannizaro house wedding – London’s best kept secret?
- Peacocks at Michelle and Jon’s beautiful Newstead Abbey wedding – with a rustic country theme
- Gorgeous home made spring wedding in Whitchurch
- Vintage roses – an Etsy treasury of gorgeous little ideas for vintage wedding fans
- Lovely vintage bridal shoot by Walker & Walker Photography
- Very cute! DIY wedding plant favours. Love these! (via WedWeekly)
- Accessories photo shoot on Brides Up North blog – By Gina
Advice and opinion
- Five expert tips for your wedding day schedule
- Five things to ignore when planning your wedding!
- Why a DIY wedding isn’t for everyone!
- Vintage weddings are here to stay – the stats (and proof)
- Shooting the family! Blogs might not include group shots, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be the most precious photos in your album in years to come.
Pinterest wedding inspiration
A new section for my ‘best of’ wedding blogs round up – some Pinterest boards I’ve stumbled across and fallen in love with. Hope you like these too! C x
- Wonderfully eclectic wedding ideas from Maude
- Dress inspiration and summer florals by Fiona
- Swishy fabrics, pink and sparkle from Georgina
- Contemporary chic with lots of flower and cake ideas – Tie the Knot by Vicki
- Jocelyn’s board of table names, place cards and escort card ideas
- Brides – a lovely board of contemporary wedding ideas by Jacquelyn